LPD 50.0% 0.1¢ lepidico ltd

i think you mean it's a pity shareholders allow this to happen...

1. 262 Posts.
    i think you mean it's a pity shareholders allow this to happen before a CR. if they dont sell the placement people end up paying more usually.

i dont see what management can do , specifically in this case they released a investor presentation that based on the proviso they can raise the funds this is the potential resource reserves we have and this is the type of companies that are close to PLP reserves for comparison. if we get the money we will start drilling.

This release was 21st Aug price above 3c. I dont know the full background of this company however they have advertisd what the company is planning for Q4 2014 and beyond.the level of confidence they have in that.

if existing shareholders choose instead to sell from 3c on the background of the corporate activity (perhaps fear money cant be raised) i cant see how that is management to blame. I cant see any director selling and for the people behind the raising of the placement to sell assumes they have stock in the first place prior which is unlikely (when would they have bought it?)....

buying and selling is always determined by shareholders (everyone has different motives for trading and I certainly wont critic anyones trading style) , management are in charge of providng a good fundamental background to the company to support a market cap.

time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.589M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $4.772K 2.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
95 175618494 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 21220177 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.