GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

great southern owns woodlots

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If GTP owns woodlots in the tree schemes,do they have voting rights?,if they do does not these woodlots belong to the club banks? and the banks would have a considerable hold in voting me thinks.
    This would suit Gunns has they are annoited by the banks receiver.

If this is the case Iam definetly voting for liquidation in total and NO new R.E.,stuff that,how is that fair?,

Istill maintain that we the investors are better off not putting another RE in,as if you go to the gunns hotcopper site-gns- you get a thumb nail sketch of how it does bussiness,in particular comments in relation to Auspine.

Iam strongly of the opinion that we all sit on our hands and simply vote NO,

In voting NO,you are pushing back to all the courtiers to do a better deal than what is on the table.

Plus you are putting the ANZ and CBA under the pump as the land is encumbered with your property the trees,and Iknow I don't want to be paying again.

As far as Bendigo goes,we got finance through Great Southern Finance that is now defunct,and it was for the respective tree SCHEME,the SCHEME is liquidated,the club banks liquidated it,so Bendigo go and see the club banks for your money if you reckon you are owed.

I bought into a scheme that is liquidated,but not my individual asset that I own,I have property ownership,Ihave growers rights,I have property rights.

So they want to sue me,I suggest that means to get to me they have to go via the scheme first,then each of the investors in the schemes,and the last count I got was 48000 investors
    Iam voting NO,just like I did in another project called Transform

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.