NGI 0.25% $1.98 navigator global investments limited

I guess herd was a strong word, perhaps I should have used club...

1. 162 Posts.
    I guess herd was a strong word, perhaps I should have used club or secret society. Who really knows who Delaware St. Capital is? They were responsible for nearly all of the shareholder notices over the past twelve months. For all intensive purposes they are unknown. However, now you have Apollo in the mix who is well-known. If in addition to that another well known fund/bank becomes a substantial holder others will take note. There are first movers and then there are followers, this industry is ripe with followers, it is just a question of who do they follow? Apollo obviously did their homework, if the other investor is notable, people will put allot of clout in the percieved homework they have probably done as well and HFA will start popping up on their radar for inclusion into thier respective portfolios.

So herd was the wrong word as I do not ever see a herd of retail investors getting involved until much much later, but I wouldn't be suprised if another three or four hedge funds get involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.