ODA 2.86% 18.0¢ orcoda limited

great story unfolding, page-42

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So if these new people read the facts on the history isn't that a good thing? isn't that what forums are for? Or do some think this is simply a back slapping pro only thing? Because its NOT.

Quite stunned you're all taking this so very personally TBH.
    I mean if there were any posts in error or unsubtantiated, surely the Mods would have moderated? But they appear to continually have to moderate these childish attempts at bullying instead. Sometimes its amusing, sometimes sad, always transparent.

That's what is clear to the new people REO, the defensiveness. It's churlish, immature and shows their true colours. And I think they have every right to make their decisions based on both sides of the coin, not just the self serving ramping of a few based on very little.

If the SP gains due to profit, then nothing more needs to be said does it? If there was nothing to point out of concern, well there wouldn't be, would there?

So how about you all put whoever you want on ignore, post whatever you want and let others do the same and let the chips fall based on the FACTS.

Have a good day now, y'hear.....

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $11.33K 63.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71347 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 52656 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.