BMN 1.86% $3.16 bannerman energy ltd

great stuff

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Beautiful day ... one of many more to come over the next 12 months.

Looking at the BMN chart ... she is going perfectly to plan ... Next resistance is at $2.60, then $3.00 .. after that it zooms to $3.80

I am stunned at the amount of drilling they have done in 18 months, and STILL, Anom A is open to the North, South, and at depth .... truly awesome. Those South African labs must be working their little butts of!

By the way, for all those little complainers out there about the so-called "delays" ... please remember that BMN have MASSIVELY increased the amount of drilling above what they originally intended. They realised that the resource was open at 280m which was the original target, so they extended to 350m .... then they later announced is was going to 400m, however some drills have gone down to 440M ... and still it is open!!

Then they began the LENGTH extensions. First Anom A was only 15klm long ... then extended to 1.7klm long ... then it was extended to 2.3 klm long when they drilled the Southern "explorer" hole, GARC065, 500m south of the known resource. That entire area has now been infill drilled.

In the meantime they began to extend drilling to the North. This drilling has extended to virtually connect to the Oshivelli deposit further North. They have also initiated further exploration in other areas, all taking time & human resources.

Late last year Peter Batten flagged that all this extra drilling would impact on time lines, but that they could absorb this, ultimately limiting the impact on production target dates. The "out of left field" problem came from the South African power crisis, which along with the above-mentioned extra workload, has impacted target projections further.

The end result is that we will be delayed around 3 months overall ... great results IMO. Come 2010, BMN will be in a perfect position:

*One of the world's largest uranium deposits
    *Mine construction nearing completion
    *Off-takes under their belt
    *Higher uranium prices & improved sector
    *Results flowing in from other deposits
    *Possible mine extension plans in place

So come on guys ... forget the wingeing & look at the big picture. Just remember companies like MOL, EQN, and RIV at this stage of their development, and look at then now. BMN is fast moving into the big league of world class mine developers

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.