BMN 2.61% $2.24 bannerman energy ltd

great stuff, page-8

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Kivvygosh

Title: "Delayed"
    Comment: "the rate of progress is very disappointing"

Look, I honestly thought your title & comment woeful. I mean, buyers were wading in, and the market rocketed the share price UP ... and you posted that!!

Now you call my post "ramping" ... yet all I can see is perspective. Something that a few people dont seem to have. They have nearly DOUBLED the amount of drilling at Anomaly A above what they initially planned. Even still, they were on target to get it all in within a month or so of the target date. Then along came 1] Union strikes in South Africa, and 2] The South African power crisis. Hence they delays seen.

Seriously mate, you ought to have a one-on-one talk with Peter Batten before you post the above nonsense, such as "rate of progress is very disappointing" ... They have been jumping through hoops to get the best out of the Labs in South Africa. Even EXT, who are using Perth Labs are MONTHS behind where they originally wanted to be. This problem is an INDENTION one, and the ONLY way around it is to have your own lab, something BMN is getting now.

In terms of "progress" ... they have done a great job in my view, considering the South African circumstances. They were always going to do infill drilling to finalise Anom A up until mid-2008. Exploration on other sites was always intended for about March onward.

So, the ONLY setback we have in real terms is the release of the final JORC ... but this is 50% due to the massive amount of extra drilling and assay requirements, and the other 50% is the fault of the South African Labs.

Thats the reality ... for investors, we need to "get over it," or "get out!"

While I definitely am NOT disappointed with the actual progress work at Anomaly A ... I am disappointed that the Labs have stuffed us around, that South Africa is disintegrating into an African laughing stock, that Savannah has gone done the stupid road they have, that the uranium spot price is not recovering, that the uranium sector is dead, that Opes Prime & ANZ screwed the BMN share price further, that many investors cant see quality for crappola. But none of these things are the fault of BMN.

If you call my objective view of BMN's progress ramping, then I am happy to be called one, but may I suggest you check the actual meaning of the word.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.060(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $400.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.32 $2.22 $375.3K 166.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 584 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.