SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

great support from london

1. 3,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Once again the lead is from London and us poor old aussies tag along for the ride unable to be proactive and see the potential.

With such a good reaction to the last ann it would be fairly conservative to assume that several more ann on set up, commence drilling etc etc should continue to drive momentum in the sp.

I have rung oex late last year and implored them to give the market an understanding of the proof of concept in terms of what should oex and the market expect from the 350m testing - ie give us the parameters that show what would be regarded and a poor. medium or good flow rate so that we do not get the stupid situation when they ann good results BUT because it is proof of concept and only 350m long section the flow rate will not appear commercial in normal circumstances the market dumps them and their capacity to raise more $$ is further eroded and further heavy dilution.

I will be ringing again this week to re-emphasise this to oex management!!!!! - hope in qrtly they will do this!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.