LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

great synopsis of the journey so far. , page-13

1. 1,121 Posts.
    Tototy - they aren't complaining because they are the ones making all the money from the declining SP. Would love to see how their average prices have changed over the past year.

Bazz - whilst agreeing with most of what you said, a trading halt or suspension, whilst it could be good in a way (might accelerate the resolution of the issue), it could be devastating for some (ie retail investors). Yes the price is all over the place, but at least we have the option of exiting (and picking up more at discounted prices). Lets say there was a suspension until the decision, and it didn't go our way, the price would drop through the floor and wipe out many who are already overweight in this stock. At least now we have an optione to wind back our holdings if we get pushed past our limits.

Another way to look at it, if everything rests on the decision and you aren't planning on doing anything about it until then, why do you even care what the price is doing today? Under suspension there is no price, because you can't trade it. So for those calling for a suspension why not switch off and ignore the SP completely (like I do) and wait for the decision? After all that is what you would be doing under a suspension anyway, and I expect the prices would be exactly the same at that point regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.