NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Moly,mate have a look at the register and see whom the top 20...

1. 589 Posts.

Moly,

mate have a look at the register and see whom the top 20 share holders are and how much of the business they comprise of it will take a bit for someone to get past mk.

With Mk having his refined nature he would never step aside for the better of the common good. He will keep on struggling and forcing when obviously he is not in the flow. this is because the 'flow' of the australian investment community is against him...or at least not wanting to have anything to do with him

i think what we are all looking at very soon (later this year) is a huge dilution as another financier will come in and take a position at a hugely discounted price and be sitting in the top two.

I could only hope that this would be dcm and then they would take over the management of stirling and rcp and oust mk and re-install new management and get things rolling. they obviously have the funds and the professionalism (judging from their success)

whatever happens, the price of 20c (or 2c at that time)that MK destroyed (back to 1.2c) with his doing of the deal with La Jolla, will not been seen for some time.

So Moly mate whilst it is good to live in hope...i dont think it is a good thing to delude yourself.

HONK HONK....if only was the sound of haul packs and not the sound of a large 'goose' only sounding off.

nw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.