HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Great things happening, page-67

1. 4,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Interesting points 4sight, but nothing in your posts provide any evidence relating to your concern for the overall performance of the business, isn't that just an assumption you are making based on market price?

The highlights I called out were from ASX announcements or company communications over the last 6 months. If you want to ignore them because the price is a bit lower than last month, feel free.

Some of your facts are not entirely accurate either.....

"The share price is 19cents" - if you are going to quote numbers as facts, worth getting them right, the share price is currently 19.5cents, which is also where the buy depth sits, with sells sitting at 20 cents.

"Directors were buying at considerably higher prices" - ah, no, they were buying around at the 21/22 cent level back in March. I doubt many people would consider that considerably higher.

"3 of the customer service positions are "casual" positions" - there are 6 jobs ads I can see on Seek from Hills that I can see, 4 of the 6 are permanent positions, 2 are casual positions. https://www.seek.com.au/Hills-Limited-jobs/at-this-company

I don't make investments based on job advertisements, but it is one of the aspects you can keep an eye for a publicly listed company in between reporting. Feel free to ignore it, but I thought some other posters might be interested in it.  

Yes, the suggested trendline was broken, that happens, but your comments appear to suggest the market is always right, that the market is 100% efficient, I doubt too many people would invest in the stock market if that was the case.....the Hills share price is a fairly good study in the fact that the market gets it wrong.....was the market right at $4, or $3.....

For me, there is limited downside risk in Hills with a market cap of $45m, I am not suggesting the company has gotten everything right, its been a tough decade and glad not to have been a shareholder in the past, but I expect this is very close to the turnaround point for Hills and the results and the market reaction to those will determine whether I have picked a good time to invest in Hills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.