XJO 0.90% 7,992.6 s&p/asx 200

I'm running XP on both machines (desktop and laptop) Tried vista...

1. 5,311 Posts.
    I'm running XP on both machines (desktop and laptop) Tried vista on the laptop (genuine dell) and even with SP1 it was blue screening. XP is super reliable and I haven't had a blue screen in years. Yes microsoft have been pumping out the updates lately but that just means they are working hard to keep the OS stable. SP3 is apparently coming for XP.

I discovered today my custom built desktop needs airflow. Tried to cook both video cards so it shut down. Put some fans in the appropriate case holes and now it's cool as a cucumber.

For those that want to keep windows neat and tidy, google CCleaner. Magic little app and it's free.

HB, I've tried Mac's and came back to windows. They have different issues and just as many despite their advertising campaign saying how bad MS is. There is a reason 90% of computer users on the planet use MS.

I would actually prefer to run linux (ubuntu) on the trading computer as it has some superior stability and security features but my trading platform just wont run no matter how hard I try.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.