FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

great time 2 sell gold but not 2 sell fml, page-16

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    reiner,

it's me who thinks CRE got in the way of something else.
    Still that can sit for another year or so.
    Just will cost more that's all.
    All i can say is DYOR+DYODD.
    Some interesting thoughts may drop into your lap as a result.

If FML just wasn't so cheap-cheaper than it's ever been on a production base(shares per ounce or $ invested in FML per ounce)

3 x production increase in less than 2yrs.77-230oz/yr if and when CRE consumated.215oz/yr if not

where's next years extra 100koz coming from,i wonder?
    Yip,i reckon they're looking 1yr further out at adding another 100+koz to 330-350koz.

It gets a little interesting when you scale up their pace of growth,both organic and aquisition wise.

Expand by plant size,expand by grade,expand by aquisition,most likely by all three.

Can't risk being out-that's for sure.

Next couple of months going to be fun for holders-hang on for the ride as what's cheap disappears from the penny dreadful category(nickel and dime)into that of silver.At this rate of growth,forget consolidation,they'll be selling like teenagers,moving into their 20's without a break and 30 just around the corner given rising gold forecasts and cashflow and such great management.

DYOR-as always use your own brain,mine may be affected by consuming too much of a good thing (FML) too often(Hiccup)

MINERAL+MEDICAL shareholdings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $2.397K 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 35350 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.