FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

great time 2 sell gold but not 2 sell fml, page-21

1. 624 Posts.
    Ed,

I've held off for a long time giving you a spray because about 1% of the time you make sense. But your problem is that you are not open-minded and your decisions/thoughts are (partly) based on emotion.

You are not open-minded because you dismiss things (TA) that you don't, or are unwilling, to understand. F&B has bothered over a long period of time to share his thoughts and charts on this board and, perhaps one day, people like you will make him think his contributions are a waste of time. I'm sure there are some, like me, who already think that way. By all means discuss or question, but don't dismiss things out of hand just because you don't understand them.

You are emotional because, if memory serves me, you "advised" friends to enter FML and they bought near the highs. If, like some of us here, you/they entered in the 2s or 3s, I'm sure you would feel different.

If I can finish by connecting those two points, perhaps if you tried to understand TA, you might be better able to judge an entry/exit point and your emotional outbursts would be confined to some other part of your like that isn't working.

Cheers,

C12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.50am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.