EEG 0.00% 26.0¢ empire energy group limited

Great time to be trading this and increasing holding, page-19

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    Archieus,

I think the point they were making is you have gone to a lot of effort and given you do not have a vested interest in this company why would you bother.
    Always interesting to observe peoples motives when they are not a shareholder but like to give free advice on where they believe the share price is going.
    I have been a shareholder for quite some time in EEG but haven't bothered to post. I believe we are entering an exciting period for shareholders who have waited patiently like myself.

I don't post on stocks that I do not own because I would rather do so on stocks that I am investing in.

Each to their own I guess.

You were kind enough to offer some advice on EEG. Perhaps I can offer advice some to you. Buying shares and making money is a hard task at the best of times. Maybe your time would be better served on spending this time on stocks that you have actually chosen to invest in rather then stocks that you haven't.

Thats if your reason for researching stocks is based on trying to make some money.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $264.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99422 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 97619 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.