EEG 6.12% 23.0¢ empire energy group limited

Also is the fact the company has been re-rated since the...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Also is the fact the company has been re-rated since the fracking ban was lifted. Company was asleep for 2 years prior. Charting on a company like this will prove to be difficult. For it to go back to the levels suggested is pipe dream stuff due them being able to use fracking for the ocean of gas in the 14 million acreage next to B. Basin, which is owned by a company with a MC 8 times ours at present levels. The values and upside huge, JV around the corner, who wouldn’t be filling their boots at cheaper prices, which is what they try to achieve. Pretty obvious, really. Unfortunately for them, the big boys aren’t concerned about a down ramp as they are the ones with the huge holdings, who will be coming in and picking up huge parcels if the opportunity presented itself. I have done the same recently and will wait patiently for what I am told and believe to be the beginning of something pretty good. As Possum pointed out, they will either just admit they are wrong and move onto the next stock to shake a few branches with free advice or we just never hear from them on the thread again. Either way, the folks that take their advice and miss out on the potential rewards don’t get squat. Enjoy your weekend. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $233.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.0¢ $197.4K 851.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.