SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

great timing or great planning, page-3

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Nice post Mandurah. I can relate to you as I too have had to sell my shares previously to fund the costs of running my own business and general things that life sometimes throws at you. I am now slowly building my stake in SWE back up, but am still long way off the stock levels I had previously - but I will get there. This time I am adamant that I will not sell again. Last night I actually started re-reading old SWE posts on HC as well as the next oil rush article on SWE. This is a great way of reminding myself of the inherent value that we are sitting on with this stock that I believe is sure to be realised within the next 1-3 years and for me personally could be life changing from a financial perspective. I recommend it for anyone that may get itchy feet in the future if we go a little while without news (even though there is soooo much coming in the short term). Finally whilst I am not one who posts all that often I have been a holder and follower of SWE for many months now and would encourage everyone to participate in healthy debate on this forum but to keep it productive and polite. So far it has been excellent but I did notice a smidgen of negativity come in last week with the post CR mini boom. I can never understand how some people get involved in discussion groups when they have no sentiment or stock holding but just want to stir the pot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.