AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

no ..not another look...just the temporary end of the...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    no ..not another look...just the temporary end of the manipulation and dumping of shares that occurred over the past few months. The only way that ORE and other small publicly traded companies in this sector will prosper...is when the funds and money minders go away and let the company mature into the sector.

We have been hammered by shorts and speculators.....and unfortunately ORE and their financial partners (the sophisticated investors) agents did little, or nothing during this phase to protect shareholders. As in 'supporting the market in trading' (day to day) it's called having a market maker in your stock that 'does their job'. This unfortunately was not high on Orocobre's management's list of to do things. Now that the market has turned in our favor I'm sure management will find a way to aggrandize themselves in the glory. Don't get the wrong impression from my posts....I'm not bitter...just a little soured by the way things progressed over the past year or so after getting these unfulfilled promises. The promises are still outstanding, but it would appear the market has forgiven management's lack of foresight. Viva ORE....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.