GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Ironically, the DSO is probably costing more to produce than the...

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ironically, the DSO is probably costing more to produce than the magnetite.

Magnetite costs karrara about $15- less in shipping costs because shipping for magnetite is based on prices for larger vessels and from the pilbara for magnetite. Further to this, the magnetite deposit doesn't have the 5:1 stripping ratio that their DSO has. This means production costs are probably more for DSO than magnetite.

Couple this with what is probably a 30% discount to the 62% fe price for 55%Fe and there isn't anything left to be profit.

I wonder if the 55% fe was included when determining the 5:1 stipping ratio? if not then there will be a greater long term profit on DSO. There is also a significant saving because they didn't have to pay for trains that would otherwise remain stationary.

I'm a little concerned that they still need to commission 5/9 sections of the plant. They only have 3 or 4 weeks of DSO stockpiles left to ship. Hopefully it will stretch to 10 weeks if the plant is running at 50% capacity.

These are just my ramblings. DYOR!

Anyone else think we could see 20c a share leading up to these final commissioning stages? I imagine a lot of people are getting very afraid that the entire thing will burn down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.