OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

great uranium report

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    The results of the radiometric and magnetic survey completed over the Hayes Creek area has enhanced the prospect some ten fold. It has gone from a significant find at Thunderball to an area that could host considerable more Thunderball type bodies.

The corkscrew prospect has previously shown ground assays similar but the limited drilling so far has missed the main part of the structure. This new information disclosed by THX yesterday will give shareholders a huge boost that THX have now moved to a new exciting stage of exploration in this promising new area. In their report they stated quote ;

Field assessment of the first of the new radiometric anomalies, 500 metres north-east of the original Corkscrew discovery, has identified significant uranium mineralisation. Four shallow trenches on a scree covered slope exposed a number of strongly radioactive boulders with abundant visible secondary uranium minerals

When you look at the report in detail you may accept the fact that THX have now found a key to the uranium occurrences. They also reported quote:

Importantly, the magnetic data has defined controlling structures associated with the known uranium occurrences, including Thunderball. A detailed structural
    mapping and 3D modelling program is currently underway on the project area utilising all available datasets.

The general market is spooked at present which impacts on THX price, but I felt the report represents a more bullish future for THX than the public realises.

I am happy to hold and accumulate at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $508 84.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 28983864 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 27565912 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.