MAP 4.48% 17.5¢ microba life sciences limited

great value here and all ready to go, page-20

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Wait the shareholder who sent them the attorney's letter threatened to get an injunction. I think there is enough groundswell for the Institutions to be against this. Its a very public spat and this latest letter raises very real risks with regard to finding yourself out of pocket.

Nothing like court action to throw everybody into a tailspin.

If it was a shoe in then why on monday did I receive a cold call asking for feedback from a research outfit.

Why change the fact that MGQ now places the full fee at risk in the event the banks increase interest rates. I think the Institutions will say to Macquarie if you are sure we wont have any increased costs we will vote in favour but you indemnify us for the full risk. After all MQG promoted this doing nothing at this time is the easiest route.

MQG want to book this 345m in half year profits. Wonder if they provide against it as well. My guess is that they have no intention of recording anything other than the boost to profits.

I don't think this is a done deal yet and have been encouraged by the number of commentators who have asked the simple questions and arrived at the conclusion that now is not the time to move on this.

I hold and will accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.