RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

Lots of talk about other companies close to SFR.Noone is taking...

1. 24 Posts.
    Lots of talk about other companies close to SFR.
    Noone is taking notice of RHM.
    hi solarfeen,
    i bought a big parcel of CYSO at 8 cents on the same day of announcement regarding their tenament approval and it hardly moved for next week or so,there was only three or four post in H C for the whole weak,but look now ... so i'd like to be patient for atleast next couple of weeks

i would like to share few things what i know and understand imo
    about the RHM..
    1 BOARD:
    HOWARD DAWSON-non-executive chairman -a geologist
    Qualification-B.Sc[Geology]

2 Only 30,702,002 shares and around 15m options(OPTION EXPIRING 31-DEC-2010)

3 Cash in hand 3499240(2008) and 3180554(2009) {trading only for its cash holding and very less downward from here}

4 Very less cash burnt $318,686

5.The Narracoota project has the right rock types and presents a significant copper/gold
    target along strike from the DeGrussa discovery.

Four known prospects and mines (Durack Well, Wembley, Mikhaburra and Cashman) lie very close to the Narracoota tenement boundaries.
    Of added significance within the Narracoota project is that within the strike extension of the
    main structural repetition lays the Bilyuin magnetic anomaly. This magnetic anomaly, which
    is interpreted to be an ancient volcanic centre, could be a possible heat source for the
    remobilisation of metals if any are present in the area.

And it's located in between ALY and ENT again Nearology

so imo it possible can be an another sfr or aly once the drilling spuds ,hits, gets peoples attention
    DYOR
    Winne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.