MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

We use them in Rumaila, As one of our many rig contractors.....

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    We use them in Rumaila, As one of our many rig contractors..
    These are the predominant Chinese rig contractors in Cuba having drilled some 90 wells over the last 15 years for Cupet and other international operators ,All under the umbrella of CNPC who are now playing a big role in Cuban E&P operations..
    There is absolutely zero embargo on Chinese equipment and they have it all..
    I would envisage they have at least 6 onshore drilling units available in Cuba...

Interesting Melbana mentioned a “TURN KEY” Option for Cuba..
    This is where the drilling contractor provides everything for X amount and hands over the completed well. That X amount can certainly be worked out in licence equity.
    All OCTG ( casing and tubing) and wellhead would be Chinese as would services ..
    GWDC are a one stop shop, they can provide their own tangibles, logging, wireline, mud ,chemicals, cementing etc, even Chinese drillbits , everything A well needs.

I am becoming more focused now on this as being the block 9 solution , It just makes more sense, this way there are no worry’s on tangibles or services or embargo’s on such s they are all Chinese supplied.
    Hopefully we are in commercial negotiations with the Chinese on equity swap in block 9 for return of turnkey delivery of wells and tie ins to infrastructure ...
    All of course IMO..
    Last edited by Spitfire: 07/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $28.67K 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1822498 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 272423 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.