MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

great way to finish off the week, page-7

1. 5,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 702
    My assumptions were for 8 CC wells producing on a average of 3 mmcf/day with a $5 margin..

I have not allowed for Helper and other acreage.

I note historical were 1000 acres apart and are said to only drain about 40-80 acres.....many more wells could go down....success rate is very high.

Also An Report states resource in CC is 1.456TCF...before upgrade...each well could produce between 4-20 BCF...

JC postulates that 200 holes could be needed to drain CC (unlikely in MAE hands)....but a great resource base for a intended buyer in for the long haul.

This is rather a simplistic approach...it is meant to show my confidence in a early return to higher share price currently being oversold by unfortunate soles caught in margin calls and the general market sentiment to be risk avert.

Obama has a very home base energy policy and gas prices could uncouple itself from the volatile oil price....it is generally considered that NG will be sought and is in short supply

others have noted those pesky disclosure noticed we have to elect before posting----most time done in haste do not represent the correct position and should be disregarded..

I am very positive both in short time ,med time and long ....

My expected price for a take out is still north of $1.50....we may even see some dividends before sale

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.