BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

great webinar, page-8

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    @kfresh

i felt similarly. i literally felt 'pumped' from that webinar - which people may find strange given sp move

but its a genuinely rare thing to have exposure to a product range/value offering that has such organic 'pull' thats bringing in 1st tier distributors wanting to represent it into their audience. if it was just one or 2 my 'glass half full' side might cast doubt. but this is too many too fast to be anything but real imo

and i dont just mean Ohm. I mean what Ohm + big data represents - the theorised demand is real and its present and its commercial now - not in 10 years - and that means the spin off/tangential benefits can run for a long time in ways i've not yet begin to think about

i always take these earnings calculations with a large dose of salt - whatever they are. ive watched analysts for years spending 15 hours a day, 6 days a week, making sure they were precisely wrong

what i look for as a result isnt the precise number i or others come up with in hypotheticals - its the quantum and the vector. hypotheticals cast a rough curve for that but I never take them for being real

but if various hypotheticals all support a strong surge in both quantum and vector - it will translate into share price growth. and everything im seeing is a swelling tsunami effect

that - and I've always thought BUD's mgt was quite foresighted in a way thats not unique or perhaps even rare - but its certainly not common to every mgt group ive had exposure too

the preparedness of that thinking was reflected in the webinar - which always gives me a level of comfort

these are quite separate considerations to ST share price, capital raisings etc - half the time they arent even linked - because the stock market has so many moving parts

i wouldnt invest on this basis alone - in fact I;d alway say market considerations are more important than the company;s internal organics purely for considering taking a position

but once in a stock these take over for me - if the vector and speed of growth is like it is with BUD

its kind of like being in the surf - a strong surfer pushes through under the lip of various sets as they come through - an avg or weak surfer has to wait for the sets to ebb in strength

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.