1. 1,176 Posts.
    Classic GW blogging...
    No terms announced;
    no size indicated;
    no price stated;
    no drills on Steen;
    no metallurgy done;
    no funding yet.

But as soon as GWG is halted and the company puts a vague statement out there, GW bloggers say they are fully funded. Beautiful. There was a time when people did not call it a mine without a drill. Good luck.

But putting this stuff in a forum for people owning Lynas, a stock with a fully drilled out and studied resource with a processing plant 96% built and going into production in a few months is nuts.

Lynas was suppose to be fully funded with Sojitz. At that time, they had a concentrator fully built and producing and were already firmly into LAMP construction. GW is STILL finishing the mine shaft and has yet to break ground on the concentrator or separations plant. The bottom line is no one is fully funded till they are near completion with any multi-million dollar project.

Honestly wjtennis, I personally believe IF Steen is feasible, it is three years away. And having analyzed Lynas' decade of hard work I find the presumptive comments of GW bloggers childish in comparison. Consider your post a serious bubble warning IMO.
    http://www.gwmg.ca/html/news/media-releases/index.cfm?ReportID=203430

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.