GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

BK,Just so that I can be clear here. What is your interest in...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    BK,

Just so that I can be clear here. What is your interest in GDN. I see you dont hold anything so there must be a compelling reason for you to continuly bag this stock. Burnt little butter fingers, looking for a cheap entry, have no life, bored, want to make a point to the world etc etc. It will be good to get your point of view and thinking please. My reasons are clear as day and that is my investment. I am not a dreamer and realise the realisty of the situration and yet you dont see me going on and on and on and on and on and on etc etc how great this company is and its a sure win yet you are compeled to continue this orchistrated avelache of negative posting.

Not saying you should not or you have no right, its a public forum afterall BUT please enlighten me what motivates you in life.

I have lost considerable money on GBP, JPR, BBI, MEO to name a few but yet I pick myself up and move on. Some of those I watch for possible reversals and some ArE dead in the water but I dont dedicate my life to obsesive opinions.

My opinions, motivation and interest in GDN are clear, yours are NOT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.