GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Dear Trees, Schwale & Wisdom,Some may recall that I recently did...

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear Trees, Schwale & Wisdom,
    Some may recall that I recently did do some guesstimates on T /O price, but since then the number of shares and options has again increased. Wisdom thinks $100 mil would be rejected. IMO the offer will come from a U S based Co and offer in U S $ but more likely a scrip bid. For this reason I can't understand why GDN has not applied for U S or Canadian listing which I presume is due to cost factor. In any case I think GDN hasn't the power or numbers to block and a figure not far from Trees guess of 25c is in the ball park I think. I came back to around 22c U S or app 25c Aust. I think that puts options at around 10c U S or 11-12 Aust. Still it is only a guess but I think a good one. The figure should soon emerge as I believe the approaches and due diligence has been going on for some time. From past experience it can take several months to get all the paper work and approvals together. It's also a matter of if GDN can get the share price to the bid levels before the official offer arrives. GDN obviously trying every avenue to stop the bid being successful and accordingly are stalling for time IMO.
    Wait and see!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.