S2R 4.17% 11.5¢ s2 resources ltd

Greater Fosterville, page-24

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Hi Mongy, I've been studying everything I can find regarding S2 but you might be able to help me out with something.

In the "REPORT ON THE MINERAL RESOURCES & MINERAL RESERVES OF THE FOSTERVILLE GOLD MINE dated March 30, 2017" Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd. - Exhibit 99.127 - Filed by newsfilecorp.com (sec.gov) it states:

"A 2010 diamond drilling program was undertaken from the roadside and spans about a 750m north-south trend. The program was unfortunately cut short owing to fiscal constraints at that time and the IP chargeability anomalies were not drill tested. However, of the five holes drilled, three returned assay intercepts averaging greater than 2.5 g/t Au and the strike length of the prospect had been extended southwards a further 300m.Structural measurements of the available drill core indicate that the folding of the Ordovician turbidites plunges southwards at <20° and it is interpreted that gold mineralization will also have this plunge, analogous to structural controls of mineralization at Fosterville.

Kirkland Lake Gold recommends a review of the Goornong South prospect as a potential underground Fosterville-style gold occurrence."

Then follow up drilling from "Kirkland Lakes Relinquishment ReportEL3539 GoornongVictoriaSubmitted May 2019" P.58-61 :
    Geological Survey of Victoria (gsv.vic.gov.au)
    (Within the EL3539_G159151_full-report.zip)

"GOORNONG SOUTH AND SHARKEYS NORTH (2018)A drilling program designed to extend known mineralisation of the Goornong South resource corridor, in 500mstep outs to the south, testing an east dipping structural concept as well as looking for parallel systems. Theprogram consisted of 8 diamond drill holes, totalling 3,525.9 metres. The results of the drilling confirmedmineralisation in two parallel- trending corridors. The Goornong trend drilling intersected mineralised felsicporphyritic dyke that potentially stoped out existing mineralisation as well as a number of minor gold bearingstructures.This program identified two areas of interest for significant mineralisation: the strike projection of the existingGoornong South corridor as well as the newly interpreted ‘Goornong East’ corridor. The pa rallels between theGoornong system and the Fosterville system include regional anticline and syncline pairs, and offset by crosscuttingfaults hosting the anomalous gold mineralisation."

"GOORNONG SOUTH PHASE 2 (2019)Program comprising one hole for a total of 1178.6m, designed to test strike continuation of the parallelGoornong and Goornong East corridors. Four holes in total were planned, on sections incrementally stepping1km along strike, but were unable to be completed due to time constraints imposed by the relinquishment ofEL3539. The hole intersected multiple zones of mineralization associated with west dipping faults and felsicdyke contained in an offset anticline hinge within the targeted Goornong South corridor."

Basically, I can't find where they stated that Goornong South didn't require further exploration?

Can you please provide the link to your information, Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $22.82K 194.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56860 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 3483 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.