S2R 4.76% 11.0¢ s2 resources ltd

If you actually bothered to do some research, other than...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232

If you actually bothered to do some research, other than checking the website or your customary CTRL F across documents provided to you by some astute holders on S2R thread, you would have realized that was a part of their submission during the tender process and one of the main drivers for successful Block 4 tender. You can find some of those photos in community engagement sessions done couple of years ago. So really, your “preempt” hypothesis is laughable.

Geological Survey of Victoria has released those 4 blocks with very high expectations and they expect there’s 75mill ounces of undiscovered gold across northern Victoria. And there are some heave hitters exploring for that gold with exploration expenditure hitting ~200mill annually.

I think I said it before, and I’ll say it to you again. Stick with charting because when it comes to technical stuff CTRL F is easily found out and it’s clear, well to me at least, that you are out of your depth. I’m pretty sure that I’ll stick with my own research pal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $41.75K 399.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109995 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 122763 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.