S2R 1.01% 10.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Exactly..who really gives a toss about minor price fluctuations...

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Exactly..

who really gives a toss about minor price fluctuations at this early stage.. not me anyway.

talk about short term thinking.. to sell out at that price, or risk trading it and being locked out when the E.L licence or other news drops. I'd rather just sit on them and relax, or buy more if they go down to anywhere near 11.5 again. Regret not getting more at that price
    .. that was a gift. If you think of the likely downside vs potential upside here at this early stage, it's a no-brainer to me.

In the absence of any other news Im more interested to hear people's well reasoned predictions of what the share price could be at various stages or milestones of this company's journey going forward.... like after E.L announcement .. start of drilling, First ok results from fosterville or the nickel projects etc.. if anyone is game.

and mongy.. Dude, you've been tapping away on the keyboard like a caffeinated woodpecker, criticising the fundamental prospects of this company.. I welcome that as a form of testing the hypothesis, but seriously mate, every one of your concerns has been thoughly eviscerated with verifiable written proof from various very credible sources. You need to acknowledge you are likely wrong sometimes.

Despite whatever results future exploration may deliver, It's pretty clear agnico want this ground.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $22.47K 224.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136505 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 54000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.