CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Greater Market Cap = Higher Share Price, page-103

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    I agree with you.

Its crunch time, but WTH !!!! - .003 - this would have to be Manipulation at its best. I know everyone says that contractors want out, and are pulling out blah blah blah .....but lets look from a different perspective people.....

- raised 4million from SH's - this is enough signs to show confidence in company. I got my lot already at .00196.- Just watched the interview with Dean Goodwin on the classic minerals website from last week....his voice tell all how excited he is with how things are unfolding.

Firstly - These contractors were paid in shares....so they agreed to this when the SP was .001-.0015 : they must have had confidence that they would get their money at the right price or when the share price went to .003 or higher.

Secondly, if they took payment in shares, they must not need the cash up front anyway....so they must also know from the drilling they are doing what kind of mineral resource is coming out and where things are heading...especially with gold price escalating.

Thirdly....if you are paid in shares, and you know that you could make more when the SP goes up even by .001 - and they have 100m shares for argument sake...thats an additional why would you sell the shares, one would hold maybe even half so you could make more on it. Maybe even double in few more months...these guys would already be booked in for more drilling over next few months...so they know and can see potential in being paid in shares as well....
    They may sell some, but I don'e believe it will be in their interest to dump all for payday....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.