MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Needle - You and others may recall our discussion some 15...

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Needle -

You and others may recall our discussion some 15 months or so ago re. Sunrise and the Ts Solution......we know

- Meo have presented in Timor - not widely publicised but checkout Meos website...consultants. Ok...I'll do it for you

http://www.meoaustralia.com.au/page/About_MEO/ConsultantsAdvisers/

- and hello Mr Weilsmann

- JH knows Peter Coleman from Exxon days

- unprecented unsolicited interest.....aka Sept 2011

- and the obvious cost savings and possible face savings by compromising on the Ts idea.......

I shared with the Forum many moons ago that I indeed wrote to Wpl re Ts and they detailed their priorities in a reply and threatened no more Orts would walk the Earth if I revealed this info....Ts was not among them!!

We know from other generous posters that they have " mates " at Wpl who have taken generous holdings in Meo.....what I also know, cause Sharkies taxi driver told me so it must be true.....is that Wpl were keeping a very close eye on the both Meo and the Hs1 drill.......

If Wpl want Tassie Shoals then it makes perfect sense and I just might have to reinvest that scraps that are left from my Meo adventure........Meo have some solid resources and when I last spoke to one of their best men they might have taken a hiding but they are not done yet......

No doubt, as I've said before, Ts is worth gold........ Personally I just need a rest after the last few years......and yes the sp will be played.....happy to wait for the quarterly pain ......fortunately kept some powder dry.......about 110k less than 4 short weeks ago.....

So my takeover prediction is much closer to home.......

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.