TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

The last thing I want to do is have an arguement with fellow...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    The last thing I want to do is have an arguement with fellow posters on this thread, most of whom hold TLS and rate it as a "buy".

However I feel that a response from me is warranted.

Let me recap.I started off by saying "For serious investors who depend entirely on their investments, TLS is fast becoming the greatest stock ever listed on the ASX."

I did not say it was the greatest stock on the ASX period.

I did not say that it is the greatest stock on the ASX period.

I am saying,obviously IMO, it WILL, be the greatest stock for investors, like me who are totally dependent on their investments.In saying that, I am balancing risk and reward.

Three posters refer to T1, thats 14 years ago! In my case, I started buying on 14/02/2011, have paid an average price of $2.969, hence a capital gain of 12.15%. Plus the benefit of 2 fully franked dividends.That comes to a total of a 25.64% return in just under 12 months, which I reckon is pretty good for such a low risk stock.

The biggest difference between the past and the future is that we now have a shareholder and customer-focussed managedment compared to the disasterous Sol Truilo and his 3 Amigos. There is also the slight possibility that Gillard might keep her promise and give TLS that $9bn.

Cheers
    Sandminer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.