PV1 0.00% 1.8¢ provaris energy ltd

I've been trying to find out more about our well in this area,...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've been trying to find out more about our well in this area, and found this.
    A mention in the preso.
    And I Googled Titan etc. and kept getting mentions of FTTN from myriad different directions. Here are the basics..

"Greathouse Prospect (Titan Energy 50%)
    The South Lake Charles Field of Louisiana is a major oil producer with many successful wells. Titan’s 252 acre Greathouse prospect provides for an option on a further 92 acres. The prospect is defined by Paleocene-Eocene Wilcox Group sandstone reservoirs that produce oil from structural-stratigraphic traps.
    The Greathouse, Hayes Sands has great potential and could contain in excess of 1.35 million barrels of oil. Titan plans to re-drill the 2007 Jordan Schultz #1 well, which failed to reach its pre-drill target of 10,150 feet
    This is a modest investment by Titan Energy for such a great opportunity."

"First Titan Corp. Anticipates Drilling at South Lake Charles Site to Begin in Early April
    Mar 7 13
    First Titan Corp. announced that the company's lease near South Lake Charles, La., is now being prepped for drilling. With all necessary permits and financing in place, the company now expects drilling to begin at the site in the first week of April. The well location is in Calcasieu Parish, La., in an oil field where wells have already produced 21.3 billion cubic feet of gas and 1.7 million barrels of crude. Intrepid has determined that substantial up-dip reserves remain in two fault blocks there. Before drilling can commence, a location must be staked, built and rigged up. The company and Intrepid Drilling, its partner on the project, are working to schedule a drilling rig to spud the 15,300-foot well next month."

Does any one have any clues as to the connection between the two Titans???

Regards K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $14 785

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.