ARV 7.14% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Looks like Hardey resources HDY has changed there name and...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Looks like Hardey resources HDY has changed there name and ticker code to Paterson resources ltd asx PSL having been bollocked for claiming they had a new gold processing process pulling gold out of iron or something like that. Can't rememember the name of the process and it's been pulled off google.
    Ohwell I hope the Paterson region that DL picked up possibly as a reward for the two 1 km deep holes at $1m each turns good if you can attract a earn in, cores sitting at the CSIRO I believe as DL used to work for the DMIRS ? back in his younger days but looking at DEGs Hemi drill results referring to the soft ground not in granite and possibly open and richer at depth and if it extends so it's a shame there was no air core drills at up to 130 meters capacity done at Patch 47 that was done real sleazy where gold either outcropped to daylight or could have been transported ? the answer we don't know.
    The hard rock stuff is waiting on ore sorting advancements and if you look at LLO in Fiji another QH gig who will also meeting with DEG soon they can only extract 50% of the gold from granite. Lion one resources ? in which case Radio hill could become very valuable if you don't get accumulated and taken out before then.
    Good luck and to LON GGP Greatland gold plc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $40.2K 2.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 6144807 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.