PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

greece & kevin

1. 90 Posts.
    Guys, everybody needs to get a grip on reality, if we didn't have these problems in Europe PEN would not be where it is right now 3.6! Its there because of European unrest and and Kevins future tax plans thats put icing on the cake!

Whatever the US does we do in terms of market performance, its as simple as that, all the people that stated pen would not go lower then 4 cents ( i admit, im one of them) would have every right to based on factual performance of PEN!

We cant control macro factors! All stocks are getting pumped, i just checked over 20 U stocks listed on ASX over this week, all of them are getting treated badly! even a lot worse in most cases! So comments pointing fingers at us (not to go lower than 4 cents people) Put your fingers down, we cant control the macro world! Pen has performed on target with factual progress!

Im amazed how people act on fear, i suggest everybody read up on Warren Buffet! I only wish i had money on the sidelines now to average down!

The best way to trade i have realized now is to have your money out of the stock market, when something goes wrong and everybody craps there pants i buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.