PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

greece & kevin, page-11

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Hi Hussy

I fully understand that because we are writing on a stock market chat forum that we are nameless and specifically faceless. Neither reader nor writer get to look into the other persons eyes to assist gauge the respective sincerity level. I write this to preface my sincerity. If you were looking straight at me, you'd know that this is a 'dinkum' post.

Much of your 'circumspectness' over the past couple of months, whilst certainly not the popular viewpoint, was mature, not unrealistic and beneficial to the many who want to hear/read both sides of the equation re. our company.

During this period though, given you have been less bullish than most, it always surprised, no it didn't surprise, it actually staggered and confused me as to why you religiously kept your sentiment as a LT Buy. Some people might not take the extra two seconds to ensure they accurately portray their sentiment, but you've never struck like one of those people. Your posts are direct and you don't write what you don't believe - at least that is how I've always taken the contents of your posts.

So, with that said... and meant, I really appreciated the honesty of your previous post where you told us that you participated in the recent CR.

Given what was in the previous couple of months worth of posts from you, you could have knocked me down with a feather, but with hindsight, it now explains why you continued to indicate LT Buy, even though the contents of your posts largely implied your sentiment was more a 'hold' or 'ST Sell'.

So whilst that wonderful word hindsight is now telling you, me and everyone else that we would have probably been better off not getting involved in the CR and waiting until the past couple of days and/or next week to buy on market at a lesser price, given that right up to your most recent post you continue to suggest PEN to be a LT Buy, would I be correct to assume that despite what is going on in the world at the minute, you still hold a positive long term outlook for our companies prospects.

Regards
    Reichman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.