GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Skol,No one is talking conspiracy theroies on this thread, it's...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Skol,

No one is talking conspiracy theroies on this thread, it's fact. Greece is just the start of someting bigger. Time will show this. Just wait and see how this unfolds over the coming months before you start making ill-informed comments such as 'It's no big deal and hardly likely to spread'.

As for your other comment - 'How come the USD is up against everything else when it's supposed to be tanking?' Suggest you look at a chart of USD/CAD and see how well the USD is doing, or even the AUD/USD. The USD is not showing any strength, it's the weakness in the Eurozone that is giving it perceived strength in the short term.

Also, Gold is within $70 of it's all time highs against the USD...any real USD strength would result in a much weaker gold price.

I do think the sovereign debt in Greece and possibly Europe will support a higher gold price. Once investors begin to lose faith in their paper currencies, they'll look at alternatives, Gold being the stand out at present.

Just look at the 10yr gold chart, after all the market goings-on for the last 10 years it's on the cusp of breaking to new highs...

It doesnt take rocket science or conspiracy theories to see where gold has come from and where it's going to. I never like to make predictions as to the future price in gold but if it repeats its performance of the last 10 years over the next 10 years I'll be a happy long term investor.

Cheers

SW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.