EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Greece, the Euro and KNL, page-14

1. 12,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    This was the biggest sell-off that we observed today on the ASX that is attributable to Grexit for the year 2015... almost all of my shares had a bit knocked off their sp even though NONE of them had anything to do with Greece (barring 4-5 companies)...

KNL was even-stevens - no change in sp from the close on Friday... to me this says : YES, WE ARE PART OF THE WIDER MARKET AND HENCE WE ARE AFFECTED INDIRECTLY AND HENCE THE SP DIDN'T RISE, BT WE HAVE A FEW THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS so no one wanted to sell KNL...

lower than normal volume.. sp has already reacted down from the recent spike and we are in the territory of 17c which has been a good support and looking at the immediate news in the pipeling next month, we should be cushioned from a MAJOR fall imo... of course, if the Grexit turns into a circus beyond what it alread is, things cold turn pear shape for us too but at current levels, we are fully discounted and I do not see an impact of the Grexit beyond a cent or two MAXIMUM...

sorry for the CAPS above...didn't realise it was ON briefly and feeling a bit sleepy now to go and correct it... no offence meant to anyone by my SHOUTING....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $19.32K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6383 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.