And just as a reminder here is Raks post with the...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    And just as a reminder here is Raks post with the details:

17/03/08 18:12 Raks
    Post #: 212762
    In Reply to msg: #212747

People,
    Just had a very very emotional email from John (Madmacs).

First of all, he's safe, which was our main fear of course.

Secondly, he is overcome with emotion and tears at everyones posts. He has been sitting crying over the friends he didn't know he had.
    Frig it - I'm crying too now.....

Of course the initial response was just that he couldn't take financial help - but after talking more, he's said he would be very humbled and still reluctant - but doesn't want to think of it as donations.

John wants to give charting assistance, and as much help as anyone wants.
    This is one small extract from his email
    "But pride aside I would accept assistance only if I could reciprocate some how with Charts. if that's not a bit amusing coming from a trading failure.."
    (you'll recognise the little sneak of humour in there!)

For people who don't want a receipt of acknowledgement, you can BPay straight to the Commsec account
    BPay
    Biller Code 35428
    Customer number 90439910

(you can list your donations or the fact that you HAVE donated, so John knows who to give big chart jobs to!!)

If you want to pay to his bank account, please email me on [email protected] and I'll send the full bank account details to you.
    That way you get a named account, but it's better not put on the board, as there are still some weird elements in here.

I'd like to post more of Johns email, but it is a little too personal, and I'd rather wait until he feels more up to it to respond and tell people how he feels.

It's very obvious to me that many people care more for each other in cyber space than we can begin to imagine.

Thanks to all at Hot Copper for the united stand when one of our own is in trouble.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.