greed just wiped me out..farewell friends, page-158

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    oh deary me,

very very sad to see anyone go out in such a way macs but we are in play of getting rid of the excesses of greed. sorry you went down with them. if it's any consolation, history will tell you fell with smarmy biths army. you'll be able to tell the grandkids eh ?

just a short while ago smarmy bith was the hero. now shot dead by his own gun' GREED. interestingly i note barny was taken out by one of the big four ! wonder if the big four are not wanting all this mess so that they can just get bigger themselves ? maybe wrong, maybe my nasty thinking such things eh ?

many more failings to go yet. no worries about that, stay outa the mkt is my opinion. not worth trying to catch bally great falling machetes ..............

the top has weakened. more to go here imo. amongst the middle and smaller players we have many many more obituaries yet to be written. NOTE - the uk and europe hasn't started yet. note this really well.

with all those wall street harvards now looking for work there will be many a top car showroom without sales. then those car salesmen will be looking for work. such will not be able to buy their fancy overpriced coffees in barsucks. then barsucks staff will be lookin for work. so on and so on. oh yeah, we have a long way to go yet. a long long way.

that isn't to say not to start getting that buy list ready tho.

macs come back when your ready. i've seen bigger messes than this. they do end. remember they do end. telling when isn't that so hard. when you hear everyone around you that the end is nigh, it probably is lol. THEN BUY.

at least be good macs,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.