CAZ 0.00% 1.6¢ cazaly resources limited

greed sure is a bad thing, page-7

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    mmm interesting to see the "I told you so'ers" come out of the woodwork when a decision like this comes out, tut tutting that greed is bad, it was a pure gamble, risk management etc etc

I took a small punt (couple of grand) a couple of weeks ago, it will be a big percentage loss (obviously) but a small dollar loss overall, I won't enjoy it but it won't really affect me, but frankly I object to so many with sage advice after the event

- he who has not made a dud investment cast the first stone

- it was not a 50/50 gamble the law was on CAZ's side, now when it came to a public interest decision which way shall we lean, a junior company with intent to mine and with BHP ready and willing to take the ore, or RIO which had sat on the lease for 16 years and done nada? well we know the answer but is it public interest? ha

- greed is bad, sure but if that is your attitude why are you investing in the stock market? for altruistic reasons? yeah right, get real

Like I said I lost a small amount, disappointing but life goes on, I feel really sorry for those who took a big punt for all the right reasons and put their balls on the line. They deserved better but life isn't always fair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111688 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 131056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.