Greedy C3 Church, page-7

1. 24,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Sure. I have no problem with any of that as long as the taxation is done on a per-organisation or congregation basis and not a blanket on all tax exempt religious bodies or other organisations.

"In our society we protect the young, the vulnerable and those that dont know better at least that is what most of us aspire to...."

Ummm, not any more we don't, was reading an article today where 'experts' were arguing that pre-teen kiddies should be able to have permanent sex change operation against the wishes of the their parents if they wanted to. Altruism is definitely in the realm of the minority these days, I'm not disagreeing with you BTW, I think we SHOULD be more like what you say, we just aren't any more and evidence is all around us. BTW the bank equiry was a stitch up from woe to go and not much has changed there they still got their bail-in legislation in order to rip off the 'innocent and vulnerable' when the time comes.

As I said you can always help support those who are working against this type of rip off.
    I know these guys need all the help they can get.

https://trinityfi.org/

You might also like a new TV called 'The Righteous Gemstones'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.