FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Greedy Directors

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Although I do not post often. I have been a long supporter of FAR and all I have to say is that I am disgusted with the way the options were exercised from the directors with a very low strike price. I was expecting at least some directors exercising the options with their own money to bring confidence to the share price and shareholders. Unfortunately what has happened is the directors have acted on behalf of themselves and not the benefit of shareholders, driving the price lower.

I can see the advantages of additional money being added to the coffers however I am not convinced that additional money in the coffers is an excuse for management to reward themselves with additional shares when the "commercial" word has not been announced. I would rather see the directors not exercising these options at all to give shareholders better morale.

Additionally, there has been talk about a CR prior to appraisal. The only thing now stopping this share price going up is the uncertainty of what price the CR is going to be. The last CR we had undertaken did not do justice to the share price.

I have invested in other stocks in which the company had a great show of assets unfortunately the company didn't go anywhere because the directors were greedy. I hope FAR is not the same category.

I know I am ranting on however all I can pout is my disappointment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.