FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Greedy Directors, page-3

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Frankly as I stated before on other threads the deal was done with the broker some time ago IMHO. I am wondering whether it's pay back to bp who raised 46m @ 11c or whether it went to ramsays old crowd UBS to muster support for upcoming CR's.
    Whatever the case I am convinced (my own thoughts) that once the deal was fine with x broker or briker(s) the oppues where then used to short FAR as low as possible. It's pretty simple in my mind.
    All I can say is that I hope that whoever the deal was done with has enough influence to pull FAR through upcoming CR's.
    Just wondering if BP was the broker then I reckon there may have been huge pressure for the directors to hold given that the price stayed at 11 for the blink of an eye after bp clients stumped up. It would have put bp in a precarious position when their story to raise funds would have been 2c out in jan/feb, sp at 25 I think was the prediction and likely takeover tgerafter. None has happened.
    Anyway if the bp scenario or even UBS is correct it is definitely buy time IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.