SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi! All,Before we talk about how much SDL can go in 2014/15. We...

1. 3,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    Hi! All,
    Before we talk about how much SDL can go in 2014/15. We should look at and prepare to protect our hard earn capital. I am not talking about negative but it is really happening now. This coming Tuesday/Wednesday will be very critical days for the world markets as Greek will vote in parliament. If Government won then everything will be settle down quickly and Good timing for SDL's partner announcement or If Opposition won then Greek will go to default and collapse. It will be a big disaster for world market and there would be second big wave of financial crisis and SDL cannot escape from that even it can caused more delay of partner deal. Our sundancers should prepare exit point in case. We cannot afford to get crashed again second time like first one. US economy is still fragile, high debt and they cannot handle of this second wave. We are just starting recover from big lost. It is so difficult to recover and takes so long if that is going to happened. I am hoping, Greek government can pass this process in parliament.I am wishing,praying and waiting for that day.Good luck guys..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.