SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

greek problem, page-3

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Thanks Nectar for the reassurance on the very valid points that Ironking raises in this fragile economic time.
    If you had answered any one of the five questions I have asked of you in the last 8 months I would have been even
    more impressed! I love my HC but sometimes there are too many talkers and not enough listeners!

The crisis we are facing with Greece needs to play out imo, and it will effect the sharemarkets but it will eventually not really affect SDL, imo. How can the US go into recession and and Australia and SDL still thrive now Greece is affecfting the whole world! It is bearish times and we will always focus on the next economic disaster thanks to negative media sentiment! If Greece sends us down after surviving US collapse I will go HE and eat my words but imo we are just looking for the next excuse to erode world markets. Can you believe that an extra 9000 jobless claims for the month in the US can cause a change in sentiment? It's like 1 in 15 000 people couldn't be stuffed going to work so we will send world markets down. Any solution to Greece may help our markets for a day or two but we need a major shift in sentiment about the US economy, still the biggest economy in the world i believe but i may be wrong on this.

SDL unfortunately seems to be trying to flourish in the most procarious financial markets for 50 years and this is probably the most bearish thing about the whole ordeal despite the absoulte robust financials that are associated with the project.

Lets hope financial markets can buy themselves out of the rot, again, at least for the short term, and we can have some good times on HC again and snare some financial support for our most promising of projects to hit the world markets in some time.If we had our DFS in sometime 2006 I think things would be significantly different now, just my opinion folks as to the difficulties we face now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.