Greek up date, page-324

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    florida7

That is good that they can return to the villages and live off the land. It is mostly the young that suffer in all this sort of affair, with education and jobs that go in the short term. I remember when I was a boy living in Perth I use to marvel at the Greek and Italian immigrants. They built such great homes and buildings and if you look around Perth today you will still see that influence in the housing. They were good builders. The other thing I liked about the Greeks and Italians was their sense of family. When they lived in Perth there would be several generations of family living and contributing to the family as a whole. Apart from the Mafia I have always thought the Greeks and Italians bought a lot to Australia.
    Apart form the building they bought wonderful foods as well to Australia when mostly we ate steak and 3 veg. Then pizza hit Australia and is still here.

My main concern is for the Greek people and I hope whatever they do it is their best interest and not the interests of the ECB and the IMF. Personally I hope they default. Look at Hungary and Iceland they are doing much better in getting rid of unpayable debt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.