PDN 4.29% $9.37 paladin energy ltd

greeks killing the market and all stocks, page-8

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    well as for sido you are not a shareholder so your opinion means nothing......cannot stand a bar of people who appear from no where to make comments like this......just as bad or not worse than shorters.....

so we have a greek tragedy affecting the global markets....like all greek tragedies ...they are a flash in the pan...soon forgotton....

well the greeks brought this on themselves and now its affects stocks like pdn.....not for any fundamental reason related to the company.......just as a result of the panic it causes in global markets.......

a lot of margin calls hitting traders of many stocks and they have to sell any or all stocks to cover the calls.....

it has a knock on affect.....

why be so shocked....its all happened before.....

now Pdn is below what the 2011 placement was...

shorters are at the mercy of the lenders....they do a recall and they are in trouble....

when the lenders have topped up on the cheap...watch the shorters run for cover.....they will be hit with stock recalls.....

well its a bad 3 days so far...a greek tragedy......but greece is not the world...its an insignificant ancient decrepit place with tax and welfare cheats ......

if they had the guts to enforce taxation decades back they would not be in the mess they are in now.......

as for all the banks that lent them money at way above market rates......they will get what they deserve.....they will only be losing some of the principal lent the interest they have collected to date is far in excess of what they lent.......

Pdn and other stocks are just copping a whipping because these events have thrown sentiment out the window and many are faced with margin calls on others stocks....and then we have the ones who just panic......

this started out as a pullback because of a strike....now the panic momentum has built up due to the greeks and the indecisive french.......

well Pdn 's development plans and production plans are progressing along nicely...a few glitches now and then but they are on track to succeed....

Pdn had no problem placing the US$275 conv bonds.....confidence there by the financial community
    placement for $70 million.....confidence there....

new orders at above spot price US$60 to MID US$60 range...confidence there.....

well for me this is a good buy range and I went in added 60%+ to my Pdn holding at just the right price.....

now I'll sit and wait whilst the uninformed downrampers come in here to add their few useless posts....profits ahead....just have to wait it out

and esp wait out may and June Aust Tax year......

good luck to all....dismiss these new fly in fly out posters...they talk rubbish

and if they are offended ....too bad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.37
Change
-0.420(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.68 $9.73 $9.33 $25.98M 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $9.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.37 7986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.