MNB 4.76% 4.0¢ minbos resources limited

A push on the green ammonia project might be more attractive to...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    A push on the green ammonia project might be more attractive to investors in the short term and could likely eclipse the phosphate/fertilizer projects in terms of revenue in the future, particularly if MNB look at exporting beyond the middle Africa region, early stages I believe they are looking at the green ammonia project in terms of a fertilizer product to compliment the phosphate/nutrient project and potentially for use as explosives in the local mining industry, however depending on their production levels their is potential to export green ammonia/hydrogen beyond this region into the world market given that we should have some of the lowest production costs globally..making MNB's product very competitive globally.
    This said all the while remembering what impact the nutrient/phosphate project could have on the people of Angola, can't get better ESG credentials than that IMO, I think it's just not quite as "sexy" as green ammonia/hydrogen at the moment, but I think fertilizer stocks may not be far off having their day in the sun! as did Lithium, Nickel, Uranium, Hydrogen etc and when they do MNB could head for the stratosphere considering how underrated it currently is and the fact that neither of our projects are even closed to being factored into the current market cap or share price...
    Last edited by MrLamby: 07/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.